Thank you for booking in at The Roots Foundation! Following government instruction, we’ve implemented extra COVID19 safety measures. Please read the essential points below, at least 24 hours before your visit to Roots – they are important for everyone’s safety. If the guidelines aren’t followed, regretfully, we will be unable to complete your service. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. Please cancel your appointment if you suspect that you or a member of your household/bubble has developed any COVID19-related symptoms, within 14 days of your appointment. Symptoms may include: a temperature above 38 degrees, fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, aches, diarrhoea, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
2. Please cancel your appointment if you have been exposed to someone with COVID19 symptoms, within 14 days of your appointment.
3. Please wash your hair before your appointment (or the morning of your appointment). Once cleaned, please avoid using hair products.
4. Please wear your own face covering during your visit. (We have a limited number of disposable masks if you are unable to bring your own – but please help us to reduce waste and cost where possible.)
5. Please attend your appointment alone (unless you require a guardian, or are bringing a child for their appointment).
6. Please pay by contactless card payment.
7. Please do not bring coats, bags or extra personal belongings to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary.
1. If there are already 4 customers in the shop, please wait safely outside.
2. Upon entering, please sanitise your hands.
3. Please wait in the designated ‘wait area’. Your barber will call you forward.
1. Payment and rebooking requests will be dealt with in the barber chair, at the end of your appointment. Please pay by card.
Rest assured that our team are taking every precaution and are adhering to essential measures to ensure your comfort & safety. In return, by attending your appointment, you agree to:
1. Knowingly and willingly consent to having services at The Roots Foundation during the COVID19 pandemic.
2. Follow these safety guidelines. (And if not, understand that your appointment will need to be cancelled.)
3. Release The Roots Foundation from liability for the possibility of unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID19.
4. Have your contact details securely and confidentially stored for 21 days, in case of Track and Trace notification.
Thank you for reading our guidelines. We really appreciate your support and cooperation at this exceptional time. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Roots x