Thank you for booking in at The Roots Foundation! Following government instruction, we’ve implemented new COVID19 safety measures. Please read the essential points below before your visit to Roots – they are important for everyone’s safety. If the guidelines aren’t followed, regretfully, we will be unable to complete your service. We apologise for any inconvenience, but please bear with us while we adapt to “the new normal”. Thank you for your patience, we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
1. Please cancel your appointment if you suspect you have any COVID19-related symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID19 within the past 14 days. Symptoms may include: a temperature above 38 degrees, fever, dry cough, fatigue, aches, diarrhoea, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
2. Please wash your hair before your appointment (or the morning of your appointment). Once cleaned, please try not to touch your hair and please do not use products.
3. Please wear your own face covering during your visit. (We have a very limited number of disposable masks if you are absolutely unable to bring your own – but please help us to reduce waste and cost where possible.)
4. Contactless card payments only.
5. Please attend your appointment alone (unless you require a guardian, or are bringing a child for their appointment).
6. Please do not bring coats, bags or extra personal belongings to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary.
1. If there are already 3 customers in the shop, please wait safely outside.
2. Upon entering, please sanitise your hands.
3. Please wait in the designated wait area. Your barber will call you forward.
1. Payment and rebooking requests will be dealt with in the barber chair, at the end of your appointment.
Rest assured that our team are taking every precaution and are adhering to essential measures to ensure your comfort & safety. In return, by attending your appointment, you agree to:
1. Willingly have barbering services at The Roots Foundation during the COVID19 pandemic.
2. Follow these safety guidelines. (And if not, understand that your appointment will need to be cancelled.)
3. Release The Roots Foundation from liability for the possibility of unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID19.
4. Have your contact details securely and confidentially stored for 21 days, in case of Track and Trace notification.
Thank you for reading our guidelines! We really appreciate your support and cooperation at this exceptional time. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Roots! (Wait till you see us in our funky face-visors, it’s quite the look!) x